At Trust-in Hospital, we understand the significance of a healthy cardiovascular system in overall functioning of the body. We are also aware that though heart disease is one of the most preventable chronic conditions, yet it remains as the world’s topmost causes of death. So, we have equipped ourselves to meet the needs of a range of treatments specific to delicate infants to treating conditions in senior citizens.
Our Cardiology Department comprises of a team of experienced cardiologists, electrophysiologists, cardiac anaesthesiologists, interventional radiologists, cardiac intensivists, rehabilitation therapists, special team of nurses and supporting paramedical staff. The entire department works in a close-knit manner and adopts a unique blend of cardiac care approach by incorporating latest facilities and techniques, and evidence-based medicine alongside adhering to international treatment protocols to provide complete individualised care to each patient.
We are specialised in a broad range of cardiac treatments for both children and adults.
- Non-invasive Cardiology – 3D Transthoracic Echocardiography, 3D Transoesophageal Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress Echo and Contrast Echocardiography, TMT, Holter Monitoring, 24-hour Ambulatory BP Monitoring, and Tilt Table Testing.
- Invasive Cardiology Diagnostic Procedures– Coronary Angiogram, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR), and Cardiac Catheterisation.
- Invasive Coronary Interventions – Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) with Stent Implantation, Primary PTCA-Angioplasty during an ongoing heart attack, Complex PTCA, LMCA and Bifurcation Stenting, Vein Graft Stenting, and PTSMAfor patients with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy.
- Invasive Valvular Interventions -Balloon Mitral Valvotomy (BMV), Pulmonary Balloon Valvular Dilatation (PBVD), Aortic Balloon Valvular Dilatation (ABVD), and Transcutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- Invasive Interventions for Congenital Heart Diseases – Balloon Atrial Septostomy (BAS), Closing Holes in the Heart (ASD, VSD, PDA), Coarctation Balloon Dilatation and Stenting, and PDA Stenting in Duct-dependent Babies.
- Invasive Peripheral Vascular Interventions– Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty(PTA), Stenting of Peripheral Blood Vessels, Carotid Stenting, Renal Stenting, Visceral Artery Stenting, and Endovascular Aneurysm Repair(EVAR) for Aortic Aneurysms.
- Invasive Interventions for Heart Rhythm Disturbances – Pacemaker Implantation (Single & Dual Chamber), Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator(AICD), Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) for Heart Failure Patients, Radiofrequency Ablations for Rhythm Disturbances, and MRI Compatible Devices.