At Trust-in Hospital, our General Surgery Team comprises of highly qualified surgeons, inter-departmental support doctors and efficient nurses and staff. The department is equipped with latest equipment and amenities enabling us to handle regular to emergency surgery cases. Our General Surgery team adheres to standard and internationally accepted protocols in providing high-quality treatment and care. Our comprehensive treatment approach and round-the-clock service ensures provision of need-based and timely attention and treatment.
Our General Surgery Team takes care of treatments and procedures related to:
- Trauma and accidents including intercostal drainage.
- Surgical emergencies.
- Excision of sebaceous cyst, lipoma and lymph node biopsy.
- Emergency laparotomy for perforation, intestinal obstruction, appendicitis and strangulated hernia provided patient is hemodynamically stable or ASA grade 1&2.
- Laparoscopic surgery – lap cholecystectomy.
- Breast surgery for both benign and malignant tumours.
- Surgery for fissures, fistulas, and haemorrhoids.
- Endocrine surgery for thyroid and other endocrine glands.
- Surgery for varicose veins and other minor vascular procedures.
- Minor surgical procedures like abscess drainage, carbuncles, soft tissue tumours, hydrocele, hernia, varicocele, vasectomy, circumcision, etc.