At Trust-in Hospital, we very well understand the discomfort that can be caused by urological problems that includes diseases of the male and female urinary tract system as well as the male reproductive organs. So, along with a team of highly qualified and experienced urologists and paramedical staff, we have equipped our Urology Department with latest technology equipment for diagnosis and treatment procedures. Our Urology Team adheres to standard and internationally accepted protocols and evidence-based medicine to ensure the best and high-quality treatment. This enables the team to provide comprehensive, customised, and affordable treatment to each patient so that they recover sooner and lead a healthier life.
Our Urology services include treatment and procedures for both adults and children:
- Female urological procedures include VVF (Vesicovaginal Fistula), UVF (Ureterovaginal Fistula), RVF (Recto Vaginal Fistula), TVT (Tension-Free Vaginal Tape) or TOT (Trans Obturator Tape), and laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy.
- Male urological procedures include Holmium Enucleation of Prostate (HOLEP), Holmium Ablation Prostate (HOLAP), and Bipolar TURP for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy TRUS as well as minimally invasive Robotic Surgery using high-precision da Vinci Surgical Robot – Radical Prostatectomy for prostrate cancer.
- Reconstructive urology like urethroplasty and pyeloplasty.
- Andrology procedures like testicular biopsy (percutaneous and open), microsurgical varicocelectomy, vasovasostomy (vasectomy reversal) and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Male sexual health services.
- Neuro-urology procedures like uroflowmetry and urodynamic study.
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Surgery (PCNL), Ureterorenoscopy (URS), and Trans Rectal Ultrasonography (TRUS).
- Flexible URS with Laser Lithotripsy (RIRS –Retrograde Intra Renal Surgery).
- Laparoscopic stone removal.
- Transurethral crushing of the bladder stone.
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
- Paediatric urology: Reconstructive surgery such as Laparoscopic pyeloplasty, Hypospadias repair, Laparoscopic orchidopexy, and ureteric reimplantation, posterior value fulguration, paediatric URS for stone, paediatric uro-oncology, and deflux for VUR.