At Trust-in Hospital, our Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department is a comprehensive unit made up of a team of highly qualified obstetricians and gynaecologists, experienced nurses and staff, and well-equipped with latest equipment and amenities. Our OB & G team is competitive to handle normal to critical pregnancy cases and adhere to standard and internationally accepted protocols in providing high-quality treatment and care. Our comprehensive treatment approach and round-the-clock service ensures provision of need-based and timely attention right from the beginning - early pregnancy stages to post-natal stage.
Our obstetrics and gynaecology service includes:
- Contraceptive services.
- Preconception counselling.
- Antenatal care.
- Foetal care such as periodic scans and tests to determine healthy growth of the foetus and need for any intervention.
- Pregnancy related complications such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, preterm labour, foetal growth restriction, and placenta praevia.
- High-risk pregnancy including pre-existing medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, cardiac, anaemia, blood dyscrasias, and liver problems; neurological conditions such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, cerebral venous thrombosis, and psychiatric illness; and autoimmune diseases such as SLE, thyroid disorders, renal problems and obesity.
- Multidisciplinary care to co-manage pre-existing medical conditions.
- Pain management for labour and delivery.
- Foetal monitoring in labour.
- Elective and emergency caesarean section.
- Necessary interventions related to minor surgeries, minimal access robotic surgeries, laparoscopic surgeries, hysteroscopy, vaginal surgery, and abdominal (open) surgery.
- Post-natal care such as advice on breastfeeding, basics of baby care, and care for episiotomy or caesarean wound
During the last stages when cancer progresses rapidly despite all treatment, patients suffer from unbearable pain and related symptoms. In such situations, we provide palliative care with the objective to give relief to the patients from pain and symptoms as much as possible. Palliative care treatment is focussed at preserving the dignity of patients and assisting with end-of-life care by including multi-disciplinary care and pain management.