At Trust-in Hospital, we understand the vastness of neuroscience and its implication on cognitive, physical, and behavioural aspects of human functioning. So, we have in place a well-established Neurology & Neurosurgery Department comprising of best neurologists and neurosurgeons as well as experienced and specialised paramedical staff. The team adheres to international and standard guidelines to assess your condition and prescribe evidence-based, proven treatment and therapies. The department is equipped with advanced technological equipment and tools for assisting doctors to provide accurate and personalised treatment to each patient. Our Neurology & Neurosurgery department is competent to handle all kinds of neurological cases ranging from regular to emergency and trauma cases.
Our Neurology & Neurosurgery Department is well-equipped to provide services for both adults and children.
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s disease.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery to treat a wide range of spinal disorders.
- Neurosurgery services including cerebrovascular surgery, endoscopy and minimally invasive surgeries, reconstructive surgeries, peripheral nerve surgeries, and endovascular neurosurgery.
- Neurological services including transcranial Doppler, neurosonogram, nerve and muscle ultrasound, nerve conduction study, repetitive nerve stimulation study, EEG and portable EEG, video EEG, sleep study, and ultrasound guided injections for carpal tunnel syndrome and meralgia paresthetica.
- Management of neurological disorders such as management of various seizure disorders or epilepsy, Parkinson’s and other movement disorders, intravenous and intra-arterial thrombolysis, sonothrombolysis and thrombectomy for stroke, and cerebral vessel angioplasty or stenting for stroke Paediatric neurology includes diagnosis, treatment, and management of neurological disorders in children, administration of developmental tools, formulating diet for children with Intractable Epilepsy and congenital metabolic disorders as well as paediatric neuro oncology. Neuro rehabilitation services for Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, head injury, balance dysfunction, and Bell’s palsy.