At Trust-in Hospital, we understand the importance of kidney health in overall functioning of the body. We also acknowledge the need for multi-disciplinary approach in treating and managing kidney (renal) diseases. So, we have in place a well-established Nephrology Department comprising of highly qualified exceptional nephrologists, paramedical staff, and interdisciplinary support team. Our Nephrology Team adheres to standard and internationally accepted protocols and evidence-based medicine to ensure high quality and effective treatment of various renal diseases. The department is fully equipped with a round the clock state-of-the-art dialysis unit, latest technology equipment and tools to provide quality and complete care at an affordable cost.
Our Nephrology services include:
- Dialysis procedures such as haemodialysis, SLEDD, CRRT (soft dialysis), haemodiafiltration, and acute peritoneal dialysis.
- Treatment for acute and chronic renal failure, acute and chronic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, reno vascular hypertension, and collagen disorders involving the kidneys.
- Short term dialysis prior to transplantation.
- Plasmapheresis for renal or non-renal cases.
- Rigorous precautions for patients suffering from Hepatitis B and C by ensuring dialysis for such patients is done on separate machines.
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) for dialysis done at home.
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, recipient vascular surgery, A.V. Fistula, and CAPD insertion for kidney transplant.
- Laparoscopic radial nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy for renal cancer.
- RIRS-Holmium laser and flexible URS ESWL- Ultrasound/C-arm based PCNL for stone removal.
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty and laparoscopic reimplantation.
- Kidney biopsy for both adults and children.
- Acute kidney injury management.